According to a recent survey of the National Association of Realtors, 84% of Americans think that purchasing a home is a good financial decision. This is the highest percentage since 2007, which was before the housing crisis. There are five major reasons why people believe it is a good decision:
1. Build equity, rather than paying rent
2. The opportunity to own a home free of a mortgage by retirement age
3. An investment that builds long-term wealth and increases net worth
4. Stable and predictable monthly mortgage payments
5. Mortgage payments allow for several tax deductions
To find out more about the benefits of purchasing a home this year, Ask Andreas for a free consultation!
579 Views, 0 Comments