The Hampdens Condos For Sale
New Lincoln Park Condo Project: Mostly 4 bedrooms. That's very special.
Attracting families who want to live in a new condo in Lincoln Park, rather than a single family home, two new buildings will have what they are looking for: Four bedroom residences.
Browse condos for sale at Hampden Court in Lincoln Park
More About The Hampdens In Lincoln Park
"It's like having a single-family home all on one floor," said Zev Salomon, who is developing the two buildings in partnership with MC Construction. "Four-bedrooms are a gap in the market that we want to fill."
The vast majority of the units in the two buildings at Hampden Court will have four bedrooms plus a den or office space, making the four bedrooms real bedrooms.
There are not many four bedroom condos on the market in the city, and even less that are new construction, which is what many buyers prefer. In Lincoln Park, only about 12 % of the listed condos are four bedrooms, 35 out of 300 listed. These figures include both planned and existing condos.
Salomon's project, called The Hampdens, is two 6 story buildings with a combined 45 units, 38 of which are four bedrooms, four are three bedrooms with a den, and three are five-bedroom penthouses. Some units have already been reserved. Construction is scheduled to start at the end of this year and occupancy should start in late 2018.
2753 N Hampden Court/Features:
- Fifteen boutique luxury homes, finely-tuned for exceptional living
- All units include private elevator entry, and a secure foyer
- Spacious three, four, and five-bedroom residences, from 2,215 to 4,600 sf
- Expansive outdoor terrace, rooftop deck, and private garden
- Fully integrated dual Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package
- Custom Italian cabinetry by Archisesto with beautiful waterfall island countertops
- Luxury plumbing selections including Waterworks, Newport Brass, and Hansgrohe fixtures
- Wide plank wood flooring throughout
- Single family style living on one floor
- 10’ ceiling heights
- 2 Car Parking Available
- Laundry rooms in every residence
- Luxury master bath featuring separate full soaking tub and shower, full height tile surround, and floating wall vanities
- Custom Penthouse units also available
- Pricing from $1,200,000 to $3,000,000
Hampden 73 / Features:
- Thirty contemporary residences unlike any other in East Lincoln Park
- Four-bedroom plus private office residences
- Thoughtfully designed and highly functional living spaces from 1,950 to 2,500 sf
- Penthouse units featuring internal staircases leading to private rooftop terraces
- Expansive outdoor balconies
- Fully integrated Bosch appliances including French door refrigerator and 36” cooktop
- Custom Italian cabinetry by Archisesto with beautifully crafted waterfall island countertops
- Luxury plumbing selections including Waterworks, Newport Brass, and Hansgrohe Fixtures
- Wide plank wood flooring throughout living areas and master suite
- Single family living on one level
- 10’ ceiling heights
- Luxury master bath featuring full soaking tub and shower, full height tile surround, and floating wall vanities
- Pricing from $899,000 to $1,400,000